** This draw has now closed, winners names to be published shortly**
10 lucky university students will each win a 2018 New Zealand Esri User Conference Student Ticket PLUS a Conference Dinner Ticket (total prize pool of $4000).
To be eligible:
- You must be currently studying towards a GIS related degree at a NZ tertiary institute
- You must be able to arrange your own transport & accommodation
- You must be 18 years or older
- All successful applicants will be expected to attend both days of the conference as well as the conference dinner.
- You must not have received a prize from the equivalent student draw 1 year prior
To enter the draw complete the form below – T’s & C’s apply;
**Draw has now closed**
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information or failure to meet the eligibility conditions at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be selected by a random draw.
- Entries close lunchtime, 3rd August 2018, with winners notified via phone or email, on the 5th of August 2018.
- If the prize winner does not respond within 3 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- The dinner tickets for the winning applicants will be allocated at the New Zealand Esri User Group AGM, if a winner is not present at the AGM, the applicants’ dinner ticket will be void.