We though it would be a shame to waste the bloopers so here they are in the NZEUG NZEUC 2017 video booth bloopers reel;
Happy GIS Day to our community! at the NZ Esri User Conference some of our users explained the benefit of GIS to them and their organisations, check out the video!
Join the NZEUG GeoNet group before the end of October and go i the draw to win one of two tickets to the NZ Spatial Excellence Awards on November 15th in Wellington.
Note: You must be a member of NZEUG to participate, flights and accommodation excluded.
A huge congratulations to three of our committee members for becoming finalists in the NZ Spatial Excellence Awards for 2017.
- Kate Waterhouse – Young Professional of the Year
- Chris Morris – Professional of the Year
- Far North District Council: ‘Lets Plan Together’ Community Engagement in District Planning (Anya Duxfield & Far North District Council team)
Good luck to all finalists!
New Zealand Esri Users Group now has a community on GeoNet. Join us to discuss NZ related topics and issues.
New Zealand Esri Users Committee are pleased to award Kim Ollivier with a life membership to the New Zealand Esri Users Group.
We’d like to thank Kim for his years of support the to New Zealand Esri Community and look forward to many years to come.
The New Zealand Esri User Group sponsored 10 upcoming GIS students tickets to the 2017 New Zealand Esri User Conference which was held from the 14th – 16th August 2017 at SKYCITY Convention Centre in Auckland. It was fantastic to see the students making the most of this opportunity!
Over this last year, the NZEUG committee have been busy evaluating the constitution, membership structure and associated fees. This years AGM will give you the opportunity to comment and vote on proposed changes to all of these.
Copies of the proposed changes will be available from our booth before the AGM.
Please ensure you attend the AGM to have your voice heard 3:30 – 3:55 on the 15th of August – Room NZ3&4.
Author: Eagle Technology
Submissions are now open for the NZ Esri Young Scholar Award 2017. Eagle Technology is seeking entries for this prestigious award. The winner will receive:
1. Registration for Esri Education User Conference and Esri International User Conference, San Diego
2. Travel, accommodation and meal costs (to a maximum of 7 nights)
3. Award and photo with Jack Dangermond, President, Esri
4. An ArcGIS Personal Use License This award is for a student aged 30 or younger who is currently attending a New Zealand University or graduated from a New Zealand University in 2016. The student needs to have used or be using Esri’s ArcGIS to complete a project or conduct a research project.
Please apply yourself or encourage students that you know, who meet the criteria, to apply. Submissions close 5pm, 5 April, 2017 For full details of the award visit http://www.eagle.co.nz/esri-young-scholar-award
The New Zealand Esri User Group is eager to support upcoming GIS talent by providing students with the chance to win tickets to the 2017 New Zealand Esri User Conference which will be held from the 14th – 16th August 2017 at SKYCITY Convention Centre in Auckland.
10 students win a 2017 New Zealand Esri User Conference Student Ticket PLUS a Conference Dinner Ticket. That’s a total prize pool of $4000!
T’s & C’s can be found here.
- Marcus Rodger
- Ryan Cooper
- Rosie Tate
- Sheridan Collins
- Rithika Pandya
- Sarah Haxell
- Kasey Oomen
- David Bevan
- Daniel Ross
- Joshua Bilkey