Date(s) - 28 March 2019
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
NZEUG in partnership with Eagle Technology are running Hands on Learning Labs in Dunedin
Choose from a list of Hands on Learning Labs that cover different components of the ArcGIS Platform.
Each lesson takes approximately 45 minutes including a hands on exercise.
An Eagle instructor will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop.
The laptop must have:
- ArcGIS Pro pre-installed and licensed,
- PyCharm pre-installed if you want to complete the python labs,
- the ability to install data on the machine on the day,
- the ability to play mp4 videos
AND be able to connect to WIFI.
Participants are also expected to bring a set of headphones that can be connected to their laptops.
The manuals for these labs will be accessed electronically so participants may want to bring a second WIFI enabled device to access, read and use the manuals.
The Hands on Learning Labs that will be available are:
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro
- Performing Image Classification
- Finding the Best Location
- Examining Patterns in Your Data
- Automating Workflows Using Python
- Sharing GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online
- Generating Custom Web Applications
- Telling Your Story with Story Maps
- Monitoring Activity Using Operations Dashboard
To register secure your place click here