Website Far North District Council
The Far North District Council is a respected and trusted organisation that is committed to working with the community, elected members and community boards to enable and deliver the best outcomes for the region
We are committed to delivering excellence by being a high performing organisation, and are embarking on a business refocus and transformation to realise this. At the heart of this is embedding our values of ‘integrity, manaakitanga and professionalism’. We’re looking for those people with the talent, enthusiasm and commitment to be a part of our high performance journey
We are looking for a talented GIS Administrator to deliver fantastic mapping services to our internal and external customers. You will take real ownership of our GIS systems, managing and maintaining the GIS data sets and ensuring we have the best procedures and documentation in place to deliver this service back to our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have qualifications specializing in GIS, Information Systems and or Information Technology. Proven experience on GIS projects and formal training in the use of the ESRI suite of GIS Software is essential and you will have your finger on the pulse of ever-evolving GIS technologies.
The role requires superb communication skills and a gift for building great working relationships with a broad range of people. You will pride yourself on your highly professional approach to your work, finely-tuned self-management skills and personal drive to make your mark in this field. A full NZ drivers licence is required and local government experience will be considered favourably.
Be a part of our journey to being a high performing organisation by applying online today!
For more information on our organisation’s vision, mission and values visit www.fndc.govt.nz
Applications for this position close at 11.30pm on Sunday, 27 May 2018
How to Apply:
- Review a copy of the complete POSITION DESCRIPTION [link removed]
- Complete the questions below
- This position is based in Kaikohe, Kerikeri and Kaitaia. The current location is Kaikohe
- The grade applicable to the position is Grade 17 within Councils salary structure
- The Salary is $78,927 to $92,855 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience
- Attach a copy of your resume on the following page. Please note this is mandatory, please have your resume available before you commence your application
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.