Website Abley Limited (formerly Interpret Geospatial Solutions)
Abley is a specialist professional services company with unrivalled abilities in spatial and data intelligence, transportation planning and engineering. We empower our clients to make effective decisions by providing clear, insightful advice.
The talented team at Abley provide a comprehensive range of services using cutting edge tools, resources and technology, including spatial analysis, web mapping, data migration, asset management, spatial modelling and map production. Our team of software developers specialise in automating complex processes, improving data workflows and developing user-friendly applications for clients.
Our talented team is capable of delivering complete solutions for web, mobile and desktop, working through the full software stack and all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Abley is located in Auckland and Christchurch, with our preferred location for this role being Christchurch.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be highly adaptable and a fast learner.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude with an enthusiastic and energetic nature
- An understanding of and expertise in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
- Relational database design and management.
- User interface experience, using tools such as SASS or Bootstrap.
- Experience working with clients either in a consulting role or an organisation with significant external or internal stakeholders.
Experience in one or more of: Python, SQL, or .NET.
IIS and Azure hosting environments.
Domain experience in industries such as telecommunications, transportation, property or electricity.
This is a full-time position. You will report to the Spatial Group Manager and be supported by (and in turn support) the other team members.
Further information including our company values, what makes us a great place to grow your career, and the rest of the team can be found at www.abley.com.
To make an application for this role please include a covering letter explaining what interests you about this position and your CV. Please make application via the www.abley.com/careers/vacancies website and specifically the Senior Spatial Developer role. All enquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 11 July 2018.
Only applications with the right to work in NZ need apply.
If you are keen to develop an exciting career, contact us today. We look forward to your enquiry.