Website Boffa Miskell
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative GIS professional in the early stages of their career to join our Auckland team. Using your skills in GIS technology and data management, you will work alongside our supportive and collaborative, multidisciplinary team on a broad range of projects, from landscape studies and district plans to biosecurity control and wind farm operations.
Ideally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A relevant professional qualification in science, computer science and/or geography
- 2 – 4 years’ experience working as GIS professional
- Exceptional GIS analytical and cartographic skills.
- Expertise in ArcGIS, including the Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst extensions. Experience using ArcGIS Online, City Engine, FME and CAD (beneficial, but not essential).
- Experience with GIS data collection on mobile devices and python coding.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with internal teams and/or external consultants.
We offer a supportive, collaborative and respectful working environment, and value having an inclusive and diverse workplace. We offer ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development to ensure that our people can become the very best version of themselves. The broad range and scale of work we do allows our team the possibility to work closely with urban designers, ecologists, biosecurity specialists, cultural advisors, landscape planners and planners. Regardless of discipline, we are all passionate people who excel at what we do.
Boffa Miskell is a leading New Zealand professional services consultancy. We’re employee-owned and have been in business for over 45 years. We work in partnership with our clients to fully understand each project, explore its possibilities and provide creative solutions based on sound knowledge and experience. We bring together professionals with an integrated environmental view, the ability to think creatively and with leadership and collaboration skills to deliver award-winning projects.
Email your CV to:
14 June 2018
Please note, we like to consider applications as they are received, so encourage you to get in touch with us soon.