Website Boffa Miskell
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative GIS professional to join our Auckland team. Using your skills in GIS technology and data management, you will work alongside our supportive, and truly collaborative, multidisciplinary team on a broad range of projects, from landscape studies and district plans to biosecurity control and wind farms.
Ideally, you’ll bring between one-three years’ experience as a GIS professional along with the following skills and attributes:
- A relevant professional qualification in science, computer science and/or geography.
- Exceptional GIS analytical and cartographic skills.
- Expertise in ArcGIS, including the Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst extensions.
- Experience with GIS data collection on mobile devices and python coding.
- Experience using ArcGIS Online, City Engine, FME and CAD (beneficial, but not essential).
- Interest in working with design and environmental professionals to implement innovative, quality projects.
- Excellent communication skills working with internal teams and/or external consultants and liaising with clients.
- Commitment to professional excellence.
We offer a supportive, collaborative and respectful working environment, and the opportunity to work closely with ecologists, landscape planners, biosecurity specialists, cultural advisors, landscape architects, planners and urban designers. Regardless of discipline, we are all passionate people who excel at what we do.
Boffa Miskell is a leading New Zealand professional services consultancy. We’re employee-owned and have recently celebrated being in business for 45 years. We work in partnership with our clients to fully understand each project, explore its possibilities and provide creative solutions based on sound knowledge and experience. We bring together professionals with an integrated environmental view, the ability to think creatively and with leadership and collaboration skills to deliver award-winning projects.