Website Forest Enterprises Growth Limited
Forest Enterprises Growth is looking to appoint a GIS Analyst. Reporting to the GIS Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in maintaining both GIS and stand record systems. The role will be based in our Masterton Office.
The role will involve:
· Maintaining spatial records through recording periodic measurement of forest areas and updating the GIS
· Updating of, and reporting on, forest records and forest inventory data
· Digitising harvest plans and paper maps as required
· Provision of a forest information system to operational staff
· Providing assistance to all GIS and stand record database users
The successful applicant will have:
· Proficiency with ESRI software
· A relevant tertiary qualification
· Ability and inclination to learn and operate Atlas software
· Analytical skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
· Good communication skills
· Strong time management skills
· Knowledge in Python will be advantageous
Applications Close Thursday 21st November at 5pm.
Please send your Cover Letter and current CV to:
Forest Enterprises Growth
Attn: Forest Estate Manager
PO Box 128
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.