The role of the BA/PM is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work directly with clients, providing advice, managing of projects, gathering and documenting requirements, and assisting with the delivery of out-of-the-box, configured or tailored Esri solutions. You would also work closely with the rest of the GBS team on new (and existing) projects and applications, and opportunities.
What would be great is if you had a recognised tertiary qualification directly relevant to the position. Given that we are solely about Esri solutions, Esri platform experience is also highly desirable.
Key skills you have:
· An understanding of industry standard best practice in Business Analysis (GIS BA is desirable but not critical) and design with a view to developing these skills into the future
· An understanding of GIS industry standard best practice in Project Management with a view to developing these skills into the future
· Ability to engage with our clients and GBS staff at multiple levels
· Ability to understand business needs, interpret ideas and present solutions
· Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
· Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
· Experience with the following GIS software is desirable but not critical:
o Esri Server / Desktop / Web including ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
o Experience with other Esri applications is desirable (Collector, Survey 123, Operations Dashboard etc)
o MS Office
o Project Management and Communication Software e.g. OnTime, Trello, Jira.
· Microsoft Office
· Project Management and / or Business Analyst experience
We’re looking for an authentic, enthusiastic and motivated individual who can work equally well independently or as part of a team. You’re creative, have lots of ideas, are able think on your feet, enjoy pressure, and always have a smile. If you like challenges, have high professional standards that are focused towards quality and service, have a sense of humour and can work with our clients, then we’d love to meet you.
Pleaes go to https://gbs.kiwi/careers-2/ for further information and the Job Description