GBS has an opening for an Esri Technical Consultant with at least 3 years commercial experience. Applicants will need to prove they have Esri platform experience along with good analyst and technical skills. This position is for a fixed term contract (to be negotiated), that could expand to a permanent position, is Auckland based and has an immediate start. Main purpose of the role:
- To provide Esri GIS Technical Advisory
- GIS Management, GIS Business Analyst (BA) and GIS Analyst skills and services
- GIS consultancy, including on-site GIS consultancy, GIS Analysis and GIS Business Analysis in support of the research and development of proposed GIS projects and services as required. This will include technical Esri support in support of our customers business units, their GIS Technicians and their production of geographic products (such as plans, maps, charts, computer-based programs) and services
- To liaise and collaborate with the clients to achieve the best outcomes with respect to Esri and GIS
- To assist with and / or lead the design, development, testing and implementation of GBS GIS projects and solutions
- Providing support and advice on GBS GIS products, GIS solutions and other implementations of the GIS technologies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a copy of the Job Description .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.