This position is probably considered a senior position, but anyone with the requisite skills should consider this exciting and challenging role, and should apply.
The Business Analyst (BA) / Project Manager (PM) role is a multi-faceted role that covers several areas.
- To assist with and / or lead the design, development, testing and implementation of GBS projects and solutions
- To provide BA and/or PM skills and services as required, requirements gathering, workshops and scoping
- To manage programmes of work and projects
- To liaise with the clients to achieve the best outcomes
- GBS consultancy including, on-site consultancy / Business Analyst support work as required
- Contribution to and participation in implementing or improving new processes
- Providing support on GBS products, solutions and other implementations where appropriate or applicable.
- Providing technical support to GBS marketing efforts as required.
You will need to have excellent PM skills and proven BA skills, be a problems solver, have critical thinking and be energetic and self motivated. If you have these skills, and have confidence then we want to hear from you.
For a full JD, please go to https://gbs.kiwi/careers-2/