Website NZ Transport Agency
- Work with a vibrant dynamic diverse team
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- Bring your innovative flair
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation’s performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Geospatial Team sits within the Customer Experience and Behaviour group and provides insights that put customers on the map. We believe that bringing a location perspective helps people make decisions, enabling better outcomes and great journeys to keep NZ moving. We provide interactive mapping tools and evidence to support these decisions.
Join us and be part of a team that enables decision making across the Agency. This is a great opportunity for the curious as you will be working across the business, providing specialist geospatial advice and gathering requirements to get a key understanding of business needs. This will enable you to create tangible solutions that make an impact for the business..
This is a great role for the innovative as you will be encouraged to take initiative to try new things. The team are dynamic and have developed a culture of mentoring so if you are looking to grow this is the role for you. We would consider either analysts or Advisors with experience in managing multiple projects and managing stakeholder expectations.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- At least 2 years’ experience performing mapping, spatial analysis, editing and visualisation using ESRI GIS
- Experience working with Portal for ArcGIS and Insights for ArcGIS desirable
- Experience working in a project or programme environment
- Ability to provide successful service delivery
- Excellent knowledge and some experience with spatial data and the geospatial industry
- Strong skills in data management
- Prior experience with large enterprise geospatial systems an advantage
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders
If you are at an Analyst or Senior Advisor level we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Friday 18 May 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.