Website Downer NZ
At Downer NZ we’re inspired by challenge and the chance to create a better future. Our people share a passion for excellence and the desire to inspire others.
Downer NZ is looking for a GIS Administrator based in Auckland to support ArcGIS across the business and to take ownership of our geospatial data, database maintenance and to support our users.
The GIS Administrator works closely with our GIS Architects to ensure the solution is maintained with an integrity that ensures the users have an up to date and efficiently working solution. Good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills together with a strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and organisational management capabilities are essential.
Qualifications and experience;
- Knowledge of GIS concepts and methods
- Demonstrable experience with the ArcGIS Enterprise product stack.
- Experience maintaining data in an SDE environment is advantageous
- Experience with programming and scripting languages, specifically Python is not essential, but considered a plus
- Experience with relational databases and distributed databases within a MS SQL environment
- Relevant tertiary (or similar) qualifications.
If you have a passion for GIS, an enthusiasm for infrastructure or technology industries and are looking for the perfect role to demonstrate your abilities then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply now via our website www.downercareers.co.nz using job number 553035.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.