Website Downer NZ
At Downer NZ we’re inspired by challenge and the chance to create a better future. Our people share a passion for excellence and the desire to inspire others.
Downer have exciting opportunities in a broad range of disciplines including; Three Waters, Telecommunications, Power and Gas, Transport and Facility Management and are looking for a dedicated and capable Analyst to join our team based in Auckland.
Responsibilities will include the continued development and improvement of the GIS software by providing advanced analysis and reporting capabilities for geospatial and non-geospatial information.
Qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of cartographic mapping principles, geographic information systems and/or remote sensing principles
- Technical understanding of the Esri software stack
- Experience deploying GIS solutions with ArcGIS Enterprise/AGOL
- Understanding of ArcGIS software concepts and methods
- Experience with developing robust geospatial analysis processes
- Relevant tertiary (or similar) qualifications
- Experience with enterprise wide GIS deployment
It would also be advantageous to have experience with Python development, web applications and web deployment and ArcGIS’s mobile offerings.
If you have a passion for GIS, always go the extra-mile to produce excellent outcomes, enjoy being part of a high performing energetic and award winning team we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz and search for Job No 553034.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.