Website Dunedin City Council
Be part of Dunedin’s exciting future by joining our Digital Services GIS team.
We are seeking an experienced GIS Analyst to join our Digital Services GIS team. Our GIS Analysts offer a wide range of GIS services to users throughout the Council, utilising ESRI ArcGIS and Geocortex. Demand for our services is increasing and we need to expand.
If you are an experienced GIS Analyst and are looking for a new challenge, then this is your chance to be part of a customer focused team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years of GIS analytical experience
- exceptional customer service skills
- an eye for detail and accuracy
- expert-level ArcGIS skills
- ability to problem solve and adapt to changing customer requirements
- well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- a positive team-oriented can-do attitude
If you are ready for an exciting new challenge with our GIS team, in one of the world’s great small cities, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close Wednesday 18th July 2018.