Website Auckland Airport
We’re Auckland Airport. The chances are you’ve already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it’s our people – The Journey Makers. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are Terminal and Airfield Operators to Property Managers, Engineers to Carpenters, Firemen to Security, Project Managers to Health and Safety Consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
The purpose of the GIS Developer role is to design, develop and maintain web and system based applications and provide solutions to the business. The role also provides support for the GIS Analyst.
Key functions in this role:
- Develop new and maintain existing mobile applications for all GIS systems and platforms
- Develop new and administer existing processes and systems for capturing new GIS data
- Validate and maintain new and existing GIS datasets to meet agreed company requirements
- Work closely with end users to identify GIS requirements and produce quality GIS output as required
- Assist with development and provide end-user GIS training as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- ArcGIS Desktop advanced training completed
- Ideally, a minimum of five years work experience in a related field
- Ideally, five years GIS Technician experience with ArcGIS.
- Good customer service skills
- CAD knowledge and experience
- Database experience
Applications for this role closes on Friday, 20 July 2018.
If you have the desired technical skills coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills this could be a great opportunity for you – come join The Journey Makers