Website Auckland Airport
We’re Auckland Airport. The chances are you’ve already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it’s our people – The Journey Makers. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are Terminal and Airfield Operators to Property Managers, Engineers to Carpenters, Firemen to Security, Project Managers to Health and Safety Consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
The purpose of this role is to carry out GIS data capture, maintenance and dissemination for Auckland Airport.
Key functions in this role:
- Check and process incoming data to ensure it meets agreed company requirements
- Capture GIS data using developed processes
- Ad Hoc field inspection work as required for minor updates to existing GIS data sets
- Validate and maintain new and existing GIS datasets to meet agreed company requirements
- Work closely with end users to identify GIS requirements and produce quality GIS output as required
- Provide end-user GIS training as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- ArcGIS Desktop introduction training completed
- Ideally three months GIS Technician experience with ArcGIS
- Good customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Applications for this role closes on Friday, 20 July 2018.
If you have the desired technical skills coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills this could be a great opportunity for you – come join The Journey Makers.