Website CoreLogic NZ
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity for training and development with the leaders in the industry
- Fun team culture
- Fixed Term Contract ending December 2019
CoreLogic is the leading provider of property information and data analytics across the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
We are now on the hunt for a qualified GIS graduate to join our data maintenance team to undertake a range of GIS related data maintenance, capturing and editing data from a range of sources including aerial and street level imagery, scheme plans and client feedback contributing to the ongoing improvement of Core Logic’s core data sets.
What are you responsible for?
- Working to Data Maintenance business rules and specifications for capture, and assisting with technical process documentation.
- Contributing to the identification and resolution of system, process or data issues through quality assurance processes.
- Providing timely and quality feedback in response to issues and requests from clients, both internal and external.
- Assisting in the transfer of knowledge across the entire Data Maintenance Team.
- Contributing feedback and ideas about new technologies and processes, which will improve the quality of our data, and the service to our clients.
- Assisting as required with other appropriate tasks and projects across the Data Maintenance Team and the company.
Your Experience and Education required:
- A relevant tertiary degree and/or
- Knowledge and experience in the use of GIS software applications, concepts and methodologies.
- Ability to interpret and capture data from imagery.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to research and interpret information from multiple sources.
Curious about what we do? Catch a glimpse in some of these articles;
We are a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and are WGEA compliant.
CoreLogic is proud to be an inclusive employer. We value diversity of thinking.
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates with unlimited working rights within NZ.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.