Are you looking for a challenge? Looking to put all your GIS theory into practice? …because we are looking for you too!
CoreLogic is the home of property intelligence. We are the leading property information, analytics and services provider in the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Our dynamic and customised data and insight touches New Zealanders at all levels, from the government down to everyday Kiwis, and plays a part in a multitude of industries that drive our economy.
In this role you will work as a member of the data maintenance team to undertake a range of GIS related data maintenance, capturing and editing data from a range of sources (including aerial and street level imagery, scheme plans, client feedback etc.), contributing to the ongoing improvement of Core Logic’s core data sets.
- Working to Data Maintenance business rules and specifications for capture, and assisting with technical process documentation.
- Contributing to the identification and resolution of system, process or data issues through quality assurance processes.
- Providing timely and quality feedback in response to issues and requests from clients, both internal and external.
- Assisting in the transfer of knowledge across the entire Data Maintenance Team.
- Contributing feedback and ideas about new technologies and processes, which will improve the quality of our data, and the service to our clients.
- Assisting as required with other appropriate tasks and projects across the Data Maintenance Team and the company.
Key Competencies Required
- Good general computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to interpret and capture data from imagery.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to research and interpret information from multiple sources.
- A high degree of accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- Versatility and flexibility in relation to work and projects.
- Ability to work in a shared, collaborative environment.
Experience and Education Required
- A relevant tertiary degree and/or
- Knowledge and experience in the use of GIS software applications, concepts and methodologies.
Please note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates who currently hold full working rights within New Zealand.