GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. With a global network of 10,000 professionals, we combine the benefit of local knowledge with an ability to access our people from anywhere, helping clients enjoy the rewards of one GHD network.
We operate in an environment where the power of technology is advancing at an astonishing rate. Regardless of business size or industry, digital transformation is vital. Our digital services have been designed to help our clients reimagine their future business model, to improve the customer experience and reduce total cost of ownership of infrastructure assets. GHD Digital helps our clients to think differently, to embrace rapidly emerging digital advancements and to future-proof their businesses.
Please visit our website for more information: www.ghd.com/en/services/digital.aspx.
Our Location Intelligence team understands the value that Location provides to our clients. They provide technically excellent spatial services and solutions, using the Esri ecosystem of GIS tools, for clients across a range of asset and infrastructure intensive sectors. Supported by a strong relationship with Esri and a highly collaborative global spatial service line, which promotes innovation and early adoption of new techniques and technology, the Location Intelligence team are seeking to transform how they work and expand their offering. Foremost of this transformational change is how the team work with clients to help them unlock the value of data.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Spatial Consultant in New Zealand to lead business development and client relationship building initiatives for the Location Intelligence team. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced consultant, with excellent communication and consulting skills, to work with an international team and leverage off GHDs highly reputable infrastructure and spatial services to grow our Location Intelligence business. The Role will deep understanding of the Esri ecosystem of spatial products and end-to-end knowledge of delivering spatial strategy, services and solutions. This role involves employing your initiative, experience, technical knowledge, networking and strong oral and written communication skills to lead marketing and business development activities and delivery of client solutions that drive tangible business outcomes.
- Lead business development activities for the location intelligence team in New Zealand, to enable revenue growth by developing industry profile and promoting high value propositions to focus clients.
- Building positive relationships which result in business opportunities with existing or potential clients, whether these are internal or external.
- Lead tenders/bids for the Location Intelligence team and contribute to broader bids which have a significant spatial component.
- Provide leadership on projects, particularly in the areas of:
- Development of customised tools and solutions.
- Workflow automation.
- Design and implementation of spatial architecture
- Spatial data management and analytics
- Web mapping and development of web based solutions and products
- Contribute to reports and documentation
- Drive innovation within GHD’s growing Digital Business
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and positive team environment, and provide coaching to develop team members.
Could this be you?
- Experience (8+ years) in business development activities, including client liaison and tender preparation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and collaborative approach to building relationships
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision to tight deadlines
- Exposure to people leadership with the ability to coach and mentor team members
- Knowledge of the New Zealand spatial industry
- Deep understanding of the Esri ecosystem
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Why work for GHD?
- It is an exciting time to join GHD Digital as we are on the cusp of the new digital revolution
- You will be work on leading edge spatial projects in asset intensive industries
- You will be encouraged to think outside the box and develop innovative solutions
- You will be surrounded and inspired by leading industry digital specialists
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment promotes a collaborative working environment;
- We are proud of our culture, and promote flexible working arrangements, foster gender balance and diversity
- We are committed to creating a nurturing environment where people are empowered and are encouraged to bring their whole-self to work
- We offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity
- GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School
We would love to hear from you and learn how you can add value to our growing Digital Team.
Please click on the link below to apply.