Website Marlborough Lines Ltd.
Switch on to a new career opportunity
We are a progressive electricity distribution business providing high quality services to the Marlborough region and are seeking to employ a GIS Technician in our Alfred Street office.
The primary duties of this position include:
• updating GIS with as-built data from projects, maintenance or faults
• preparation of drawings of proposed network upgrades or conversions
• upkeep of records for switching diagrams
• management of the drawing register and plan locations
The successful applicant will have:
• a tertiary level BA/BS degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography or related field, or the equivalent of a minimum 4 years’ work experience in the GIS industry
• proficiency with Excel at an intermediate level
• experience working in a distribution lines businesses, although not essential
• good innovation and problem solving skills
Applications close Friday 8 June 2018
To apply for this job please visit www.marlboroughlines.co.nz.