Website Pattle Delamore Partners
PDP is an engineering and environmental consultancy
This role is for a fixed-term covering Parental Leave until 2 December 2021. You would be part of a national team, with three of those people in Auckland office.
Duties will include providing technical GIS support on a variety of projects, particularly in the areas of:
- Spatial data management
- Spatial analyses
- Figure production
- Web mapping and development of web-based solutions and products, including mobile data collection tools
- Workflow automation
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 years experience, preferably in a consulting environment;
- Excellent data management skills;
- Good experience with Esri ArcGIS Desktop (Arc Pro and to a lesser extent ArcMap 10+);
- Good experience using ArcGIS Online, mobile GIS technologies in particular ArcCollector and Survey 123;
- Some experience with ArcGIS extensions and/or other open source GIS tools to perform spatial analyses;
- Some experience with or knowledge of relational databases;
- Some experience with ETL tools and automation (including use of FME)
- An affinity and talent for producing high quality cartographic outputs;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good experience with the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to work on multiple projects and to meet to deadlines, and
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification (ideally Post-Grad Diploma or Masters) in GIS or a related discipline such as Geography, Earth Sciences or IT/Computer Science.
What We Offer
Development opportunities while you are with us
- An active social club
- A strong focus on health and wellness
- A supportive team of people to work with
- A great location, with 5 minutes’ walk to trains, buses, carparks and a large mall.
- A culture of work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration
Please email email@example.com and include your CV and a covering letter.
Note-Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.