Website Pattle Delamore Partners
PDP is an engineering and environmental consultancy
This is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career.
You will assist in the day to day GIS figure production and analysis work on a variety of projects supporting every workgroup at PDP. In addition, you will play a key part in advancing our inhouse and online GIS capabilities through development of web applications.
• Production of figures using ArcGIS Pro
• Undertake geospatial analysis using the ESRI extensions or other applications
• Assist with the management of project GIS data and maintaining current base datasets
• Creation of web maps and apps in ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
• Creation of field data collection applications
• Assist with developing geospatial solutions in-house and for clients, and
• Complying with PDP’s health and safety policies
We are looking for someone who ideally has:
• 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably in a consulting or software development environment, with exposure to web app development
• Experience with the Esri ArcGIS platform, including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, Operations Dashboard, Esri Mobile Apps and management of maps, apps and data
• Experience Arcade and Python 3.7 onwards
• Geodatabase skills, particularly with Microsoft SQL
• Experience with FME would be advantageous
• An affinity and talent for producing high quality cartographic outputs
• Good knowledge and experience with the .Net framework would be an advantage
• The ability to juggle multiple projects and enjoys keeping up with emerging technologies
• A relevant degree, with exposure to GIS. A post graduate qualification in GIS or Computer Science would an advantage.
What We Offer
• Development opportunities and a culture of supporting innovation/new ideas
• An active social club
• A supportive team of people to work with
• A great location in new, modern offices in the CBD
• A culture of work/life balance
• Competitive remuneration
Please email email@example.com and include your CV and a covering letter.
Note-Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa