Website Wood & Partners Consultants Ltd
To develop Woods GIS capabilities to the next level, associated with construction of some of New Zealand’s largest land development projects. Opportunities extend to BIM/GIS integration for other nationwide clients with their property portfolios. As a Senior GIS specialist in Auckland, you will liaise with our in-house departments to develop new and useful products, integrate data and assist in business development for existing and new clients in realising the benefits of GIS products for their organisations. This position also involves mentoring of a small number of GIS staff to help career and skill development.
Woods is a multi-disciplinary company with a focus on land, building and infrastructure. We have expertise and show leadership in, Engineering, Survey, Planning, Geo-spatial, Architecture, and Urban Design. We are 100% New Zealand owned and people love working here. We have a young and enthusiastic team with no shortage of social activity. The enthusiasm carries over to innovative ideas and approaches to work.
- Capability to run GIS projects and manage data.
- Experience with Enterprise GIS technologies.
- Experience with the ESRI suite of software including ArcGIS online and desktop.
- Experience with ETL software such as SQL Server or FME.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with 3-dimensional data and producing 3D maps and models.
- Knowledge of software development languages an advantage.
- Experience with asset management tools and asset management software an advantage.
Applications close Sunday 9th December and should be addressed to email@example.com with “GIS position” in the subject line. For more information on Woods please see www.woods.co.nz and www.woodslaserscanning.co.nz .