An experienced expert witness/research analyst with fifteen years experience in the field of Treaty of Waitangi claims related research.
Experienced ESRI ARC user. Historical GIS (Geographic Information System) analysis. GIS research of historical cadastral property boundaries and environments.
Experienced researcher familiar with New Zealand primary sources collections. Specialised knowledge and experience with Māori land titles research.
Author or co-author of thirteen commissioned research reports for the Waitangi Tribunal inquiry process.
1. Waikaremoana Reserves, WT , 2003, Wai 894 A117
2. with Bob Metcalf: Te Karaitiana Te Korou Report, WT, 2003, Wai 863 A61
3. Whanganui gap-filling block Narratives, WT, 2004, Wai 903 A54,
4. with JS Mitchell: Whanganui & National Park Alienation Study, WT 2004, Wai 903 A66
5. Maori Population Whanganui 1880-1945, WT, 2006, Wai 903 A82
6. Northland Crown Purchase Deeds, 1840-1865, CFRT, 2006, Wai 1040 A4
7. With T Douglas & JS Mitchell, Te Rohe Potae alienation study, WT, 2010, Wai 898 A21
8. Maori Land in Te Rohe Potae Parishes, WT, 2011, Wai 898 A30
9. with JJ Mitchell: Te Akau D, WT, 2011, Wai 898 A65
10. Te Rohe Potae Crown Purchases DB, 2013, Wai 898, #A141
12. Taihape alienation study, WT, 2014, Wai 2180, #A15
13. Waimate North Maori land study, WT, 2016, Wai 1040, #A69