1. Postgraduate diploma of Geospatial Science at Auckland University of Technology (currently studying)
2. Bachelor of Applied Science, double majoring environmental science and marine biology
3. Familiar with Mapping Technology (ArcGIS & CityEngine), Python Programming (PyCharm & Anaconda), Data Integration Platform (FME), 3D Modelling (AutoCAD), advanced Statistical Data Analysis (R studio) and skills of Microsoft Office
4. Excellent English communication both spoken and written
5. An active team player with a positive attitude, ability to work with others in a team
6. Full New Zealand Driver’s License with a clean history.
Postgraduate Diploma of Geospatial Science at Auckland University of Technology